My Guide Website?
Transfer from Skopje to Ohrid With Stop at Bitola
Turn your regular transfer to Ohrid into a tour with a sightseeing transfers from Skopje via Bitola. Enjoy the marvellous landscapes, driving through mountains and valleys by rivers and lakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy comfortable and convinient transportation from Skopje to Ohrid
- Visit Bitola, a charming rural town with rich history
- Travel through the picturesque Macedonian countryside
DescriptionStarting with pickup from your hotel or any location in Skopje, travel towards Ohrid in an airconditioned minivan. Pass through the beautiful mountain valleys, getting excellent views of the Macedonian countryside. Along the way, stop at the charming town of Bitola for a few hours for some exploration. Take the opportunity to visit Heraclea Lyncestis, an important settlement founded by Philip II of Macedon in the 4th century. Discover the beautiful, well-preserved floor mosaics which are fine examples of the early Christian Art period. See also a mixture of Ottoman, neo-classical, and 19th century romantic architecture within the town. Wander the pedestrian street of Shirok Sokak, lined with colorful and neoclassical buildings, almost of all of them housing charming cafés. After some time in Bitola, continue with your transfer to Ohrid.
IncludesOne-way private transfer Stop in Bitola and Heraclea Lyncestis Meet and greet Service Luggage assistance
- The duration of this transfer including the stop in Bitola is approximately 7 hours
- Please advise your address of the hotel at time of booking.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the local partner prior to travel to confirm if excess luggage is acceptable