My Guide Website?
Thessaloniki: Half-Day Sailing Cruise to Shipwreck Bay87 Reviews
Sail away into the deep blue waters of the Thermaic Gulf, explore hidden treasures in an abandoned shipwreck and indulge in a traditional Greek lunch on this exhilarating cruise through Thessaloniki.
- Visit a beach to swim and explore a well-known wreck
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by your captain
- Capture the moment with your camera, and let the memories live on
DescriptionTake a memorable and breathtaking cruise to discover the beaches of Thessaloniki. Enjoy a half-day cruise in the crystal clear sea of Thermaikos Bay on a comfortable luxury boat. Visit beautiful beaches, explore and swim in the turquoise waters, and see places with a magnificent view where you can swim, sunbathe, and snorkel. Your main destination is Navagio Beach, opposite Mount Olympus, the residence of the Greek gods. Along the sandy coastline, turquoise waters cover the wreck of a ship that sank in 1970, leaving a beautiful location for underwater exploring. At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch prepared from scratch by the captain. Experience the flavors of northern Greece, accompanied by local wine, while listening to Greek music. Grab your camera, grab your bathing suit, and embark on an unforgettable journey on the crystal waters of Greece.
Includes6-hour cruise Experienced skipper Full meal with wine Fuel costs
- At the time of booking, please give the full name and ID or passport number of each participant, as per port regulations
- This tour is available as either a small group or a private cruise
- Please bring swimwear, sun protection, towels, and a hat
- The meeting point can be easily reached by taxi from the center of Thessaloniki