My Guide Website?
Private full-day boat cruise from Mykonos to Paros island
Enjoy a full-day private cruise from Mykonos to Paros departing from Ornos beach. Discover scenic coastline and sandy beaches with snacks onboard before snorkeling and exploring Parikia and Naousa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Skopje: Vodno Mountain and Matka Canyon Tour
- Chalkidiki: Blue Lagoon & Ammouliani Island Cruise & Lunch
- From Athens: Mt. Olympus National Park Guided Day Tour
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Skopje: Pristina and Prizren Private Sightseeing Tour
- Cruise to Paros and visit the traditional village of Naoussa
- Explore the coastline of Paros from the comfort of your privately booked speedboat and swim at secluded beaches
- Enjoy fruit, snacks and beverages on board in the company of an experienced skipper
DescriptionMeet your experienced skipper at the Ornos Beach and board a comfortable luxurious RIB vessel that will take you to Paros in less than 90 minutes. Paros Island has a scenic coastline with sandy beaches, small islets and two large bays, Naoussa on the north and Parikia in the west. Parikia (or Paros), the island's capital and port, stands on the site of an ancient city. There is a picturesque and ruinous Venetian castle, and the courtyards of the houses of the town – all of them painted white – are full of pots of basil and hung with jasmine and honeysuckle. Naoussa is one of the prettiest villages in the Cyclades, with whitewashed houses, narrow paved alleys, arches and tiny chapels can also offer a range of excellent beaches and attracts many visitors each summer. The speedboat will take you along the coat of Paros and will stop at secluded beaches which you will enjoy for yourself, swimming and snorkeling. Onboard you will be offered some light snacks and beverages while enjoying the Aegean sea breeze. Later on the skipper will take you to Naousa, one of the most beautiful seaside villages. The day trip will end in the early evening when the skipper returns you and your friends to Ornos beach in Mykonos.
IncludesCool Beverages Fresh fruit & snacks Beach towels Snorkeling gear Wi-Fi internet Multilingual experienced skipper Fuel and Taxes
- This cruise requires good weather so in case of bad weather you will be informed and offered an alternative date or refund.