My Guide Website?
Kassandra: West Sithonia Coves & Islands Yacht Sailing Tour19 Reviews
Sail to the waters between Sithonia and Kassandra. See the Islands and coves of Halkidiki on a sailing yacht tour. Swim, snorkel and relax in the sun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the islands, secret coves and beaches of Halkidiki
- Sail across the crystal clear waters of the Aegean
- Swim or snorkel among the marine life of Kelyfos
DescriptionSail across the turquoise sea of the Aegean on board a sailing yacht and enjoy plenty of free time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters. Marvel at the marine life surrounding the islands and shore at locations such as Kelyfos Island. Your first stop will be Kelyfos, also known as 'Helonas,' where you can admire the rocky bottom with its cascades of aquatic life. Next, tour the secret coves south of Neos Marmaras and stop at Kamenos for a swim or snorkel, one of the most scenic beaches of Halkidiki. See the green of the trees as they come all the way to the clear waters. During the stops enjoy your sandwiches on the yacht. If there is still time we will make a last stop at Gerochristos Island and Diaporti beach, depending on the weather and the mood of the group. Onboard we offer plenty of drinking water and coffee or tea We recommend bringing with you, some fruits, sandwiches, and any beverages you would like to have. You are welcome to use our plates, glasses etc. And our refrigirator. Just ask the captain if you need anything. We do not sell food or drinks onboard. The itinerary may change due to the weather or if the group prefers to do something else. The itinerary may change due to the weather or if you prefer to do something else.
IncludesSailing boat tour Marina fees All local Taxes & VAT Fuel Professional skipper Drinking Water Coffee Tea Free use of our Snorkelling equipment Free use of our SuP
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- All boats have a maximum capacity of up to 10-11 guests and are fitted with a toilet, hot water, a fully-equipped kitchen, safety equipment, a radio CD/USB MP3 player, a Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), and a stand-up paddle.
- One cabin is at guests' disposal to store your stuff, change clothes and for the kids to rest etc.
- The itinerary may change due to the weather