My Guide Website?
From Tirana: Shared Day Tour of Ohrid (minimum cap needed)
For all solo travelers, this is an excellent opportunity to visit the city of Ohrid, in North Macedonia and get to know new people, all in a fully guided, friendly budget tour from Tirana.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Skopje: Vodno Mountain and Matka Canyon Tour
- Chalkidiki: Blue Lagoon & Ammouliani Island Cruise & Lunch
- From Athens: Mt. Olympus National Park Guided Day Tour
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Skopje: Pristina and Prizren Private Sightseeing Tour
- Touch and explore a part of history by visiting one of the most ancient cities
- Enjoy the Ohrid Lake along with all its majesty and presence
- Admire historical work of art by visting the Byzantine-era churches
- Visit the traditional houses of Ohrid in the Old Bazaar made out of stone
DescriptionJoin us on this Day Tour of Ohrid & Ohrid Lake to explore the best of UNESCO Sites, Astonishing Lake Views, local culture, and Food. During this Day Tour from Tirana, we will visit some of the ancients Orthodox Heritage of Ohrid. It is also called the “Balkans Jerusalem”. Explore also at its fullest the Ohrid Lake and its remarkable Natural resources. One of the best tours in North Macedonia. Tour Details According to a UNESCO article, the town of Ohrid is one of the Oldest Human Settlements in Europe. Furthermore, it lies on the shores of Ohrid, one of the oldest lakes in the world as well. In addition, it has been in centuries a crossway of different Cultures, traditions, and different invasions. Called the “Jerusalem of the Balkan”, Ohrid played a huge role in the spread of Slavic Orthodoxy. It has had 365 Churches, one per each day of the year and dating from the 11th Century.
IncludesComfortable AC Car Professional Tour Guide Tickets to the mentioned attractions Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off Road Taxes and Car Insurance
- Please note that a Minimum of 2 people are needed for this tour to operate. You will be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance if the tour will take place.