My Guide Website?
From Thessaloniki: Pozar Thermal Baths and Edessa Day Trip528 Reviews
Refresh your mind and body at the Pozar Thermal Baths and relax in the naturally heated water from the hot springs. Continue to the ancient city of Edessa on a day trip from Thessaloniki.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Skopje: Vodno Mountain and Matka Canyon Tour
- Chalkidiki: Blue Lagoon & Ammouliani Island Cruise & Lunch
- From Athens: Mt. Olympus National Park Guided Day Tour
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Skopje: Pristina and Prizren Private Sightseeing Tour
- Relax in the hot waters of Pozar Thermal Baths
- Visit the city of Edessa and see the biggest waterfalls in the Balkans
- Enjoy lunch in a pretty village and get some time to visit the local market
DescriptionDepart Thessaloniki and journey to the natural hot springs of Pozar Thermal Baths to relax in the healing waters while nature and Mount Voras provide a stunning backdrop. Benefit from the healing properties of water naturally heated to a temperature of 37° Celsius. Known for its amazing taste, the water is said also said to help with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, skin conditions, poor circulation, respiratory problems, and kidney disease, including kidney stones. Enjoy lunch at a pretty village next to Pozar and taste the traditional flavors of Greece. Visit the local market and marvel at the goods on display. Continue to the city of Edessa, famed as the first capital of the ancient kingdom of Macedon. Get some free time to visit the spectacular waterfalls before returning to Thessaloniki.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking tour escort Basic travel insurance Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option is selected)
- • Entry to the thermal baths is not permitted for pregnant women • Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- You can bring your own towel or bathrobe or rent one at the thermal baths