My Guide Website?
From Thessaloniki:Dion,Mount.Olympus and Litochoro Village.3 Reviews
Dion is a small village situated in the valley of Mount Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece. The area is of great historical significance and offers amazing mountain views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the ancient site of Dion
- Enjoy an easy-going, family-friendly tour of the area
- See the hightest mountain in Greece
- Treat yourself to some Greek food and coffee at the village of Litochoro
DescriptionBegin your trip from Thessaloniki. You will first visit the town of Dion and its famous museum, home to many archaeological findings. The museum consists of 3 floors and is divided into units representing the regions where the ruins were found. From there, you will visit the picturesque village of Litochoro, in the foothills of Mount Olympus where you'll make a stop at a traditional cafe restaurant. Continue up towards Prionia, where you'll discover a mountain shelter and, according to ancient Greek religion and mythology, the home of the 12 Olympian gods of the ancient Greek world. Every year thousands of nature lovers visit Mount Olympus to admire the charm of its surroundings. Enjoy tours along the hillsides and climbing its peaks.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver All tolls and taxes
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel when booking
- Extra charges may apply at the time of booking for any pick-ups located outside of Thessaloniki city