My Guide Website?
From Neos Marmaras: Sunset Sailing Tour to Coves & Islands19 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable sunset sail across the turquoise waters of the Aegean on a boat trip from Neos Marmaras. Head to a secluded beach to go for a swim and watch the sun go down from the boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim in a secret cove
- Gaze out on the sunset over the pristine sea
- Relax on a deluxe sailing yacht
DescriptionEmbark on a sunset cruise from Neos Marmaras and set sail towards Kelyfos Island. Stop for a swim in the Aegean Sea and watch the sunset at the end of the day. Meet your skipper at the Neo Marmaras port and head straight into the stunning waters of the Aegean for a sailing trip to remember, leaving the crowded beaches of the mainland behind. Listen to interesting commentary provided by your expert crew. Make your way towards the stunning Kelyfos Island and stop at a pristine beach, one of the best locales for relaxing, swimming, and taking some time away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist area. Swim out to the beach with smooth sand and crystal-clear water. Then, as the sun sets, drop anchor and watch the sun dip below the horizon, creating a wonderful colour display over the waters of the Aegean Sea. Onboard we offer plenty of drinking water and coffee or tea We recommend bringing with you, some fruits, sandwiches, and any beverages you would like to have. You are welcome to use our plates, glasses etc. And our refrigirator. Just ask the captain if you need anything. We do not sell food or drinks onboard. The itinerary may change due to the weather or if the group prefers to do something else.
IncludesSailing boat tour Marina fees All local Taxes & VAT Fuel Professional skipper Drinking Water Coffee Tea Free use of our Snorkelling equipment Free use of our SuP
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- All boats have a maximum capacity of up to 10-11 guests and are fitted with a toilet, hot water, a fully-equipped kitchen, safety equipment, a radio CD/USB MP3 player, a Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), and a stand-up paddle.
- One cabin is at guests' disposal to store your stuff, change clothes and for the kids to rest etc.
- The itinerary may change due to the weather