My Guide Website?
Chalkidiki: Blue Lagoon & Ammouliani Island Cruise & Lunch159 Reviews
Enjoy a perfect day full of fun for the whole family at Blue Lagoon in Vourvourou, Sithonia. Snorkel and swim in crystalline waters, enjoy a lunch of Greek BBQ, and discover Alikes beach in Ammouliani.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at yellow corals from the glass-bottom boat's keel
- Swim and snorkel for 1,5 hours in the Blue Lagoon by Diaporos Island
- Enjoy a traditional Greek handmade barbecue meal on the boat
- Take a thrilling dive in Alikes Lagoon of Ammouliani's Island
- Sip on a cocktail while dancing on the VIP deck of the yacht
DescriptionDelight in a fun cruise aboard a glass-bottom boat from Ouranoupoli's port to the famous beaches of Sithonia and the islands of Vourvourou and Diaparos. Enjoy plenty of opportunities for swimming and snorkeling, and savor a traditional Greek barbecue meal for lunch. Board a glass-bottom boat from the port of Ouranoupoli and set sail. Pass over the most famous reef of the area and admire the yellow corals. Travel to the second peninsula of Halkidiki, Sithonia, and take some photos of the picture-perfect beaches. Next, stop at the Blue Lagoon for 1.5-hours. Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the bay at a depth of 2 meters. After swimming and snorkeling, replenish your energy with a barbecue full of traditional Greek flavors, such as souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, and bread. Enjoy a glass of wine and beverages for your children with your meal, but inform the local partner a few days in advance if you require a vegetarian meal. Once you've had your lunch, make your way to Alikes beach on Ammouliani. Stop for 1.5 hours for more swimming opportunities at the port of the lagoon, or sip a cocktail at one of the various beach bars. The tour concludes with a return to Ouranoupolis in the evening.
IncludesBBQ lunch buffet (Greek souvlaki) Glass-bottom boat DJ onboard Safety equipment
- This cruise operates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- The tour includes two swimming stops. The first stop requires swimming from the boat at a depth of 2 meters. At the second stop, the ship anchors at the lagoon's port •All travelers should embark the boat 45-30 minutes before the starting time (11.00)