My Guide Website?
Adamas: Half-Day Sunset Cruise with Lunch4 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable day at sea in Milos on a catamaran departing from Adamantas. Enjoy scenic views, visit Kalogries beach and sail like a VIP as you eat tasty food and drink unlimited drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel in awe as you see the colorful underwater world of Milos as you snorkel
- Embark on a catamaran ride and visit islands that are off the beaten track
- Swim with the local marine life in their natural habitat in the turquoise waters
- Enjoy cruising through the West coast of the Milos and marvel at the epic views
- Relax onboard the catamaran and enjoy tasty food paired with unlimited drinks
DescriptionSailing South, we will reach our first and main stop of the day: the famous old pirates bay of Kleftiko where our crew will guide you to the best places for swimming, snorkeling, and exploring the numerous sea caves Then, longing the West coast of the Milos and passing by all the stunning places like the cave of Sykia with its collapsed ceiling, the beaches of Agios Ioannis, Triades or Agathia, we will reach our next swimming spot, the beach of Kalogries and its transparent waters. As an alternative and depending on the weather, we can stop in Plathiena instead. Turning at the impressive Cape Vani, we will cross the bay and pass by Arkoudes, a complex of lava rocks which takes its name from its characteristic shape, of a bear. We will finish our cruise at sunset time, entering the bay passing by all the traditional fishing villages of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni, with their colorful little houses called “Sirmata” built by the seaside and gazing at the sky and its changing colors. *The program is subject to modification depending on weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain. More specifically, in case of bad weather, the cruise will remain on the Southside island only
IncludesYacht ride Transfer (from Agia Kiriaki to Adamantas at the end of the tour) Live guide Breakfast Lunch Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks; beer, wine, soft drinks, and bottled water Snorkelling gear Go Pro Hero 10 camera Showers (after diving) Wi-Fi All Fees and Taxes
- This itinerary may change due to the weather conditions or the captain's discretion In case of bad weather, the cruise will remain on the Southside of the island