Services

Please select a category first on the Categories tab.

Events in Macedonia

Filter Events by Sub-Category

Please select a Date first.

Search for a company in Macedonia

Welcome

Login to your account below, if you do not have an account, select Register.

Or Login with your preferred Social Media Account

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Google

Register your account below, if you already have an account, select Login.

Ohridska Banka (Societe Generale)
Ohridska Banka (Societe Generale)Logo Shadow
MAKE ENQUIRY
Add to list

Ohridska Banka (Societe Generale) - Macedonia

You can find some of the bank locations open even on a Saturday until 14:00

Ohridska Banka (Societe Generale) is Best For

Moderately Priced All Ages Business Travellers

Directions to Ohridska Banka (Societe Generale)

Ohridska Banka AD Ohrid is a universal banking institution with a wide range of banking services in the country and abroad. The bank has a sixth decade experience and tradition, with significant improvement and development through the transformations in the banking system. Since 1995 Ohridska Banka operates as an independent bank. With a clear vision for development and efficient management, the Bank has grown into a modern financial institution of universal type with a widespread network of branches, with a wide range of financial services, sophisticated information technology, defined strategy and highly professional personnel, trained to perform complex banking operations.

In May 2007, Ohridska Banka A.D. Ohrid concluded a strategic partnership with Societe Generale and became a member of Société Générale Group. Hence, the Bank has become a part of this solid international financial group. Societe Generale (Société Générale) accounts for 70.02% of the total capital of the Bank, and the remaining 29.98% is owned by legal entities and individuals. The development of the bank is highly dynamic and marked with an increase in the extent of work and the continuous enrichment of the portfolio with new products and services, as well as expanding the scope of activities and the number of clients

Ohridska Banka permanently increases the financial potential, and according to total assets the Bank is ranked fourth in the banking system.

The Bank has developed a wide network of correspondent relations with foreign banks, which provides high quality services and the service quickly and efficiently perform foreign payment operations. The basic strategy of Ohridska Banka, Societe Generale Group (Société Générale Group) is the constant advancement of the quality of execution of banking services and its full dedication to meet the needs of clients.

Address: Makedonski Prosvetiteli 19 , Western Macedonia, 7000 View Larger Map

My Lists

Create New List

OR

Personal Lists
Arrow

Login to create your personalised lists for Macedonia.

Add to List

Create New List

Cancel

Cancel

Create & Share Your Guides to Macedonia

Use for Business, Friends or Family. Create your own Personalised Guides to Macedonia and Publish them on your website or simply Share with family, colleagues and friends visiting Macedonia!

Our Featured Lists are created by Macedonia local experts who have compiled lists showcasing the very best of what Macedonia has to offer.

My Guide is smart too, the more lists you create, the more it learns the sort of places you like to visit allowing us to make recommendations personalised for you across the My Guide Network.

Login or register to create your Personalised Lists for Macedonia or explore our Featured Lists below for inspiration.

Lists