My Guide Website?
Vergina: Royal Graves of Aigai of Vergina Museum Ticket6 Reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to The Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai of Vergina with an e-ticket and discover its riveting stories with an audio tour, downloadable on your phone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with a ticket for Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at iron spearheads, a bronze tripod, and the horse bridles
- Discover the Tomb I, the North Wall, and Philip II’s Tomb
- Admire a variety of banquet paraphernalia in the exhibits
DescriptionExperience The Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai at your own pace with a skip-the-line e-ticket and a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your ticket by email, download the app, and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the glory of The Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai. Put on your headphones and explore The Great Tumulus, getting acquainted with the Marble Grave Stele, Tomb IV, and The ‘Heroon’ through the power of storytelling. Discover fascinating historic facts and anecdotes from ancient times. Enjoy the tour content which is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the Royal Graves of Aigai and relate to your surroundings and the exhibits in an entirely original way.
IncludesEntrance fee/adult e-ticket for the Museum of Aigai Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps)
- No live guide or meeting point is provided
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with tickets audio instructions
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. Not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- EU citizens aged 0-25 years old are entitled to free admission
- From April 1st to October 31st Non-EU citizens, 6 to 25 years old, and citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member states and the European Economic Area are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site