My Guide Website?
Vergina Aigai Royal Tombs: Ticket & Thessaloniki Audio Guide1 Reviews
Discover the history of Thessaloniki with an audio guide and see its best landmarks. Visit the Museum of Royal Tombs of Aigai with your entry ticket and explore at your own pace with your audio guide.
- Visit with an entry e-ticket for the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai
- Discover Thessaloniki with a self guided audio walking tour you can use anythime
- Download the app and 2 audio tours on your smartphone, prior to your visit
- Marvel at the Iron spearheads, the Bronze tripod , and the Horse bridles
- Discover the Kemal Ataturk Museum, the Heptapyrgion, and the Bezesteni Market
DescriptionExperience the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai at your own pace with a combo skip-the-line e-ticket and a captivating self-guided audio tours on your smartphone for the museum. This is also your chance to discover the history as well as a number of fascinating sites that shaped contemporary Thessaloniki with a self-guided audio walking tour. Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tours on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to experience the grandeur of the Royal Graves of Aigai. Do not also miss to discover contemporary Thessaloniki with a self-guided audio walking tour. Put on your headphones and discover the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from ancient times. It is also your chance to explore Thessaloniki with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. Tour’s content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into contemporary Thessaloniki, the capital of multinationalism and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
IncludesAdult entry e-tickets for the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai in Vergina 1 self-guided audio tour of the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English 1 Self-guided Thessaloniki Walking Tour Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- This is a combination of 2 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your smartphone and one entry e-tickets for the Museum of the Royal Graves of Aigai The Thessaloniki City self-guided audio walking tour is also included No live guide or meeting point provided. You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions. An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (350 MB) Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.