My Guide Website?
Thessaloniki: Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour & Narrative3 Reviews
Explore Thessaloniki at your own pace on a self-guided audio walking tour. Discover the history of the city through fascinating stories and view the most iconic landmarks from the outside.
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with a captivating self-guided audio tour for the city of Thessaloniki
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at The Arch of Galerius (Kamara), the Rotunda, and the Church of Panagia Acheiropoietos
- Discover the Kemal Ataturk Museum, the Heptapyrgion, and the Bezesteni Market
DescriptionWaltz in the city of Thessaloniki with a self-guided audio tour on your phone designed by an accredited expert. Listen to fascinating stories, based on an award-winning storytelling concept, and gain great insights into the most iconic landmarks of Thessaloniki. Start your tour from the Statue of Alexander the Great and continue to meet The Arch of Galerius (Kamara), get acquainted with the White Tower, and be fascinated by Hagia Sophia’s Cathedral. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience at your own pace the city tour of Thessaloniki with a captivating audio tour on your phone. * * Ticket/entrance fee to any museum, archaeological site, or church is not included.
IncludesSelf-guided audio tour in English on your smartphone (Android & iOS) An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites, or churches are not included. This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included No live guide or meeting point provided. After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well Book per device to be used, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB) This is a city tour therefore it is wheelchair accessible, please note that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible.