My Guide Website?
Slovak/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
Enjoy convenient and instantly available eSIM data plans for Slovak. Choose from a variety of options and activate your eSIM anywhere and anytime on your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Purchase online, instant activation
- Stay connected on your travels to Slovak
- Purchase or top up your eSIM anywhere and anytime
- A variety of data specifications to suit your needs
- One-time prepaid package. No auto-renewals, no contracts
DescriptionMake your trip to Slovak hassle-free with your convenient eSIM. Stay connected on your travels with high-speed coverage in Slovak and another 43 European regions (full list below). Purchase and install your eSIM anytime and anywhere, and choose from a variety of data packages, validity options, and coverage in additional countries. Simply scan the eSIM QR code to access all your essential apps on your trip. Avoid the trouble of managing multiple SIMs with this zero-waste solution. Get one eSIM per device and top up by simply buying and activating additional eSIM plans as you go. Once activated, your coverage will begin according to your selected duration. Most devices released after 2019 are compatible with eSIM (e.g. iPhone XR, XS of models beyond, Google Pixel 4 and beyond). If you are unsure, please check the compatibility guideline photo to confirm eligibility. If you can not connect to the internet after install this eSIM, please follow the Self Help Troubleshooting Guide in your GYG voucher. Network coverage: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, and Vatican City. Carriers to use in Slovak: Orange, Slovak Telekom (T-Mobile), and O2
IncludesSelected data pack and validity Coverage for selected areas Hotspot sharing Technical support
- Before booking, please ensure your mobile device is eSIM compatible and SIM-lock-free
- Please prepare printed QR code or another device that displays the QR code for scanning
- You need to have internet/ wifi access to activate the plan
- Please install the eSIM on your booked date
- Validity will start upon activation on a 24-hour basis
- It may take up to 15 minutes to activate the plan
- Top up by adding new eSIM plans
- You can have multiple eSIM plans for the same device
- The connection speed depends on your reception and the local network
- Hotspot/tethering is supported with your data allowance.
- The usage of commonly used apps (if the medium quality is selected): Video streaming: 250MB-1GB/h Video conferencing: 0.8-2GB/h Music streaming: 200MB/h Social media with video content: 200MB/h