Skopje: Transfer to Sofia with Stop at Rila Monastery
Make your journey from Skopje to Sofia into a sightseeing tour with a stop at Rila Monastery. Enjoy views of the stunning mountains, valleys, and villages, and visit a historical and colorful monastery.
- Make the journey to Sofia more fun and memorable
- Visit Rila Monastery, a historically and spiritually significant site in Bulgaria
- Enjoy the convenience of a private transfer to Sofia
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation in Skopje and ride in a comfortable air-conditioned car/minivan through the beautiful Albanian-Bulgarian countryside towards Sofia. Make a stop to visit the Rila Monastery, the most important spiritual and literary center of the Bulgarian national revival, with an uninterrupted history from the Middle Ages until present times. Learn about its founding in the 10th century by St John of Rila and marvel at the remarkably colorful architecture and religious art that make it a characteristic example of the Bulgarian Renaissance. You'll also have the chance to pass through Kumanovo, Kriva Palanka, Kjustendil, Dupnica on your way to Sofia.
IncludesOne-way private transfer Stop in Rila Monastery Meet and greet service Luggage assistance Gratuities (optional) Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Trip duration: 7 hours
- Please share the address of your hotel when booking
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability