My Guide Website?
Sithonia: Speedboat Day Trip to Vourvourou and Diaporos
Explore Vourvourou Bay, Diaporos island, and Portokali beach on this speedboat day trip. Stop to swim and snorkel at stunning locations and sip on water, juice, beer, and wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of cutting through the water in a 500-horsepower speedboat
- Spend some time relaxing at the breathtaking blue lagoon on Diaporos island
- Discover the beauty of Portokali beach which can only be accessed by boat
- Play your favorite tunes by connecting your phone to the Bluetooth stereo
- Stay cool while on the boat with the sunshade and a refreshing drink
DescriptionCruise aboard a powerful speedboat from Sithonia to Vourvourou Bay, Diaporos island, and Portokali on this private day trip for up to 7 guests. Lounge in the sun on the boat or stay cool under the sunshade. Play your own music by connecting to the Bluetooth stereo. Meet your captain in Sithonia and board the speedboat. Feel the wind in your hair as you make your way to Vourvourou Bay. Swim in the calm turquoise waters of the bay before heading to the shallow blue waters of Karydi beach. Continue to Robinson's beach to take a dip in a bay that can only be accessed by the sea. Explore the pristine bay at Peristeri Island. Head to Diaporos island's blue lagoon and the white sand beaches at the sheltered Kryfto Bay. Capture stunning pictures of Portokali beach before going to Sykia Bay where you have the option to stop at a local tavern to purchase lunch. Craft your own itinerary with the option to go to Ammouliani island and the Drenia islands instead of Portokali beach and Sykia bay. Return to your starting point in Sithonia at the end of the tour.
Includes8-hour speedboat tour Captain Fuel Fresh fruit Drinks
- There is a shower on board