My Guide Website?
Sithonia: Speedboat Cruise to Ammouliani Island with Drinks
Discover the beauty of Ammouliani island on this speedboat cruise from Sithonia. View several monasteries and Mount Athos from the water and stop for a swim at Portokali beach.
- Travel back in time as you cruise pass by 1000-year-old monasteries
- Spend some time relaxing at the blue lagoon on Diaporos island
- Discover the beauty of Portokali beach which can only be accessed by boat
- Have the option to swim at in turquoise water at Karydi or Robinson's beach
- Stay cool while on the boat with the sunshade and a refreshing drink
DescriptionCruise from Sithonia to Ammouliani island with a powerful speedboat on this private tour for up to 7 guests. Lounge in the sun on the boat or stay cool under the sunshade. Play your own music by connecting to the Bluetooth stereo. Use the binoculars to better view the monasteries. Meet your captain in Sithonia and board the speedboat. Feel the wind in your hair as you make your way to the bay of Mount Athos. Admire stunning views of the Mountain and Docheiariou monastery as you sip on water, juice, beer, or wine. Continue past the imposing Xenophontos monastery and see its Katholicon cathedral. Head past the Russian Orthodox Saint Panteleimon Monastery and the 10th-century Xeropotamou Monastery. Sail past the Simons Petra monastery which sits high on a rocky cliff. Step into the past as you go by the monasteries of Gregoriou, Dionysiou, Saint Paul, and Saint Anna. Make your way to some turquoise bays and stop for a swim at Portokali beach. Take a stroll on Diaporos island with views of the blue lagoon and white sand beach. Have the option to stop at local tavern where you can purchase lunch. Return to your starting point in Sithonia at the end of the tour.
IncludesSpeedboat Captain Fuel Fresh fruit Drinks Lifejackets
- There is a shower on board