My Guide Website?
Nymfaio: Arcturos International Environmental Center Tour
Enjoy the nature of Vitsi on a guided tour of the Arcturos International Environmental Center in Nymfaio. Observe bears, wolves, and lynxes and learn how Arcturos protects wildlife and biodiversity.
- Admire animals like bears, wolves and lynxes in their natural environment
- Stroll through a beech forest and learn about the rich biodiversity of the area
- Take a walk thorugh the stone houses and cobblestone paths in Nymfaio village
- Feel like you are a part of local environmental conservation efforts
- Understand the mission of the Arcturos International Environmental Center
DescriptionExplore the Bear Conservation Area, the Bear Information Center, the Wolf and Lynx Conservation Area and Information Center with this ticket and guided tour of the Arcturos International Environmental Center in Nymfaio. Take your guided tour of each conservation area and information center on the same day or on different days within a month's time. View bears, wolves and lynxes that can't be reintroduced because they were illegally held, injured, or orphaned. Discover how the facilities work to help these majestic creatures and find out more about the ecology of the area. Hike thorugh a beech forest and admire the area's rich biodiversity. Have the chance to walk thorugh the charming village of Nymfaio.
IncludesAdmission to the Bear Conservation Area and Information Center Admission to the Wolf and Lynx Conservation Area and Information Center Guide
- •This tour will take place rain or shine •Cars are not allowed to the Bear Conservation Area (except for vehicles carrying people with reduced mobility or disabilities)
- This tour requires a 1 kilometer walk to reach the conservation area
- Transfer between the conservation areas is not included