My Guide Website?
Johannesburg: South Africa eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan1 Reviews
Scan a QR code for instant access to the local high-speed data network with your eSIM- compatible device no matter where you are and when it is. Benefit from reasonable pricing, a reliable network, and support.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay connected with local fast network while traveling
- Simply scan the QR code to install the e-SIM
- High-speed LTE/5G network
- Buy or top up the disposal data plan whenever and wherever you are
- No physical disposal produced as of no physical SIM
DescriptionSay goodbye to the hassle of physical SIMs and finding mobile network operator stores with our e-SIM service. After purchase, you'll receive a QR code that you can scan on your compatible device to install the e-SIM wherever and whenever you need it. Choose from a range of data volumes, validity periods, and coverage options in different countries to stay connected with ease. Most iPhone models beyond XS support e-SIM, and follow our instructions in the photo session to check compatibility for other devices. Share the QR code via AirDrop or scan it to another device. Install the e-SIM by connecting to WiFi or a network, and remember to turn on roaming for the e-SIM. If you have trouble connecting to the network, consult our self-troubleshooting guide. It covers 144 countries, with these African countries:Chad,Congo (Democratic Republic Of),Congo Republic,Egypt,Gabon,Ghana,Kenya,Madagascar Republic,Mauritius,Nigeria,Reunion,Senegal,Seychelles,South Africa,Swaziland,Tanzania,Tunisia,Zambia,Zimbabwe. And these in the rest of the world.Afghanistan, Albania, Åland Islands, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Cyprus (Northern), Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Ireland, Northern Cyprus, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tonga, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (UK), United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Vietnam, Wales, Western Samoa, Yemen. If your data is used-up? Simple, just buy another e-SIM to top-up. APN (Access Point Name): iboots Local Network:MTN/Telkom/Vodacom
IncludesGood coverage and high-speed of LTE/5G networks Support Hotspot Reinstall if eSIM gets deleted accidentally Customer support by email
- Please make sure your device is e-SIM compatible and has no carrier lock The validity period of e-SIM package starts from the time of the first effective connection to the network Support to install multiple e-SIM packages by scanning code Scanning the QR code to install e-SIM requires a network connection. Please connect to WIFI or cellular network in advance Before using the plan, please go to the setting and select e-SIM plan as the cellular network No Refunds after the package is activated and used. Data usage for your reference (on average): Social media: 200MB/h Video streaming: 250MB-1GB/h Video conferencing: 0.8-2GB/h Music streaming: 200MB/h Data plan balance enquiry: https://shorturl.at/txV07