My Guide Website?
Halkidiki: Private Sailing Boat Cruise with Swim Stops4 Reviews
Explore the bays and coves in the region of Halkidiki on a sailboat cruise from Paliouri. Sunbathe, snorkel and paddle board in stunning locations, and enjoy fresh fruit, local juices, and water onboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up some sun as you sail to Spalathronisia, Lemos and Porto Carras
- Take a swim at remote beach in Kameno and at the island of Kelyfos
- Customize your tour with the option to stop to purchase a seaside lunch
- Capture pictures to share of breathtaking views of the region of Halkidiki
- Rejuvenate yourself with fresh fruit, local juice, and water onboard
DescriptionUncover the natural beauty of the coastline of Halkidiki on a sailboat tour from Paliouri. Ride on a comfortable boat with covered seating. Stop at destinations like Kelyfos island, the sandy Lemos beach, and a beach in Kameno that is only accessible by boat. Meet your skipper at the pier in and begin your sailing adventure. Feel the wind in your sail as you sail to the island of Kelyfos. Jump into the crystal-clear water and take a refreshing swim. Keep your energy up with water, juice, and local fruit. Head to the isolated region of Spalathronisia and view verdant shores and pebble beaches. Stop at Lemos beach which is a narrow slip of sand that is wedged between turquoise waters. Have the chance to stop to purchase lunch at a charming seaside restaurant in Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki, or Spalathronisia. Continue to the coves that are to the south of Neos Marmaras. Take in views of the Porto Carras beach and go for another swim at a remote spot in Kameno before heading back to your starting point.
IncludesSailboat cruise Skipper Water, juice, and fruit Paddle board (sup) Snorkeling equipment
- The program of cruise may vary due to weather conditions or guest wishes