My Guide Website?
From Thessaloniki: Half-Day Canyoning Trip to Mount Olympus59 Reviews
Jump, slide and abseil down waterfalls accompanied by the ICOpro-certified team of instructors for a a fun-filled learning experience on Mount Olympus.
- Experience the rivers of Mt. Olympus during a day of fun and adventure
- Join an international team of instructors that will teach you everything you need to know
- Follow the waterfalls down the mountain and learn everything about canyoning
DescriptionAfter pick-up in the morning from your hotel, head to the base of the Mount Olympus protected National Park. Have a light breakfast and sit down for a safety brief by your instructors and photographers for the day. Select your equipment and get ready for the mountain, before you head out. Take a short hike up to the canyon entrance and have a practical lesson on jumping, sliding and abseiling technique to get to know your equipment. Once you are ready, the day is all about having fun in the water with jumping, sliding, swimming in pools and abseiling on ropes. No experience is required as the routes have been selected to offer you a safe and fun environment suitable for all ages.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Full canyoning equipment including shoes Certified ICOpro instructors Certified ICOpro professional photographer Digital photo album of the trip for download
- Swimsuit and towel are the only items necessary
- Glasses / contacts are fine to bring along
- All personal belongings are fine to bring along
- Any medical conditions should be mentioned to the instructors prior to the trip