My Guide Website?
From Thessaloniki: Half-Day Canyoning Trip to Mount Olympus135 Reviews
Jump, slide and abseil down waterfalls accompanied by the ICOpro-certified team of instructors for a a fun-filled learning experience on Mount Olympus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the rivers of Mt. Olympus during a day of fun and adventure
- Join an international team of instructors that will teach you everything you need to know
- Follow the waterfalls down the mountain and learn everything about canyoning
DescriptionAfter pick-up in the morning from your hotel in Thessaloniki, head to the base of the Mount Olympus protected National Park. Safety brief and lesson by your instructors. Select your equipment and get ready for the mountain, before you head out. Take a short hike up to the canyon entrance and have a practical lesson on jumping, sliding and abseiling technique to get to know your equipment. Once you are ready, the day is all about having fun in the water with jumping, sliding, swimming in pools and abseiling on ropes. No experience is required as the routes have been selected to offer you a safe and fun environment suitable for all ages.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Thessaloniki Full canyoning equipment including shoes Certified ICOpro instructors Digital photo album of the trip for download
- Swimsuit and towel are the only items necessary
- Glasses / contacts are fine to bring along
- All personal belongings are fine to bring along
- Any medical conditions should be mentioned to the instructors prior to the trip