My Guide Website?
From Thessaloniki: Chalkidiki Blue Lagoon Cruise with Lunch51 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day cruise in the azure waters of Chalkidiki and discover uninhabited islands and beautiful golden sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters and enjoy lunch on the beach.
- Cruise around the uninhabited islands of the Chalkidiki peninsula
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach
- Listen to authentic Greek bouzouki music
DescriptionGet picked up at your hotel or nearby location in central Thessaloniki, and then journey by bus to Ormos Panagias for the start of your cruise to the Drenia islands complex of 6 tiny islets. Cool down with a refreshing swim and snorkel with the marine life on arrival, then enjoy a tasty lunch on the beach. Next, sail to Ammouliani island for a coffee or another chance to swim in the crystal-clear waters. Go for a stroll around the village to appreciate everyday life in Greece. Stop for another swim close to the village of Vourvourou and between the Diaporos islands as you cruise back towards Ormos Panagias. Look for seagulls and dolphins in their natural environment and listen to some authentic Greek bouzouki music along the way.
IncludesHotel pick-up from central Thessaloniki Transportation by bus Cruise ticket Light lunch and one drink Bar on the boat
- At the time of booking let us know your hotel name and location. You will receive an email with pickup details.
- Pickup begins almost 2 hours before cruise departure and is done from central points in Thessaloniki
- The boat welcomes up to 60 persons onboard and might be crowded during summer.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult