My Guide Website?
From Skopje: Private Full-Day Trip to Bitola1 Reviews
Enjoy one of your days in Macedonia visiting Bitola,the second largest city. Visit Macedonia's best preserved ancient settlement Heraclea Lyncestis. Finally, don’t miss Bitola, as it is honored for its café culture on the pedestrian street Shirok Sokak.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the history and culture of Bitola and walk through the city marketplace
- Discover the 'City of Consuls' and its charming pedestrian street Shirok Sokak
- Enjoy the trendy cafes and restaurants and don't miss trying some of the tasty bites all around you
- Visit the archeological site Heraclea, one of the best preserved archeological localities where you will see beautiful ancient mosaics
DescriptionYour driver/ guide will pick you up from your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje, and then take you by comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan to Bitola. In about less than 3-hours driving, as a first stop in Bitola and an introduction to the city’s history, you will be able to visit and learn about the ancient settlement Heraclea Lyncestis and the well-preserved floor mosaics, fine examples of early Christian art. After visiting Heraclea, driving by the City Park, your driver/ guide will transfer you to the City Museum from where you will enjoy a walking tour through Shirok Sokak, among the nice colorful romantic and neoclassical buildings, housing cafes and restaurants, with time to taste some local bites or just relax with a coffee and people watching. The tour will further continue through the sites to the Old Bazaar, finishing at the Green Market, where you won’t miss the chance to buy a “pepper necklace” or some of the fresh, organic and seasonal products. Transfer back to your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off (hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje) English-speaking driver/ guide All transfers with comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- This tour will take place rain or shine