My Guide Website?
From Skopje: Private Full-Day Guided Trip to Ohrid1 Reviews
Take a private full-day trip to the pearl in the Macedonian crown, Ohrid. Explore the town and lake, both preserved by UNESCO, with an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Macedonia
- Get to see the many churches and archaeological sites
- Witness some of the most well-preserved Byzantine frescoes and icons
- Relax with some tasty bites in one of the charming local restaurants and cafes
- Stroll by and admire the crystal clear waters of Ohrid Lake
DescriptionDiscover what many consider to be the most beautiful town in Macedonia, Ohrid, on a full-day tour from Skopje. After pickup at your hotel in Skopje, enjoy the scenic mountain views as your guide drives you for 2.5 hours to Ohrid. Once in Ohrid, take a walk by the lake and savor lunch in a local restaurant. Then, explore Ohrid Old Town on a sightseeing tour with your expert guide. As you walk, find out about the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Macedonia. During your tour, see local landmarks such as Samoil’s Fortress, St. Sofija Church, the Robevi House Museum, St. Bogorodica Perivleptos Church, the Gallery of Icons, the antique theater, and more. As well as sightseeing, visit the “charsija” bazaar and enjoy the chance to do some traditional pearl jewelry shopping. Get the opportunity to see the 1100 years old “Chinar” tree, too. At the end of your day in Ohrid, your guide will drive you back to your accommodation in Skopje.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Expert tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine