My Guide Website?
From Skopje: Guided Pristina Day Trip1 Reviews
Depart Skopje on a day trip to the charming capital city of Kosovo, Pristina, and soak up amazing views of the area on the way. Once in Pristina, explore the history and culture of Kosovo and its people, and visit the city's highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the beautiful city of Pristina with a professional guide
- See the iconic Newborn Monument celebrating Kosovo's freedom
- Learn how Kosovans used to live at the Ethnographic Museum
- Admire the National Library of Kosovo and the Cathedral of Mother Teresa
DescriptionVisit the newest state in the Balkans on this day trip to the beautiful Kosovan city of Pristina. While there, discover the scale of rebuilding and development in the short time since the Kosovo War ended in 1999. Depart from the meeting point in Skopje and head toward Pristina, enjoying the views out the window as you go. Upon arrival, visit the Newborn Monument, a typographical sculpture built to commemorate Kosovo’s freedom. It’s repainted each year to represent another year of freedom. Then, see the National Library of Kosovo, a truly striking and unique piece of architecture. You'll also be able to admire the Cathedral of Mother Teresa, another impressive building. Even though Kosovo is largely a Muslim country, this cathedral was built for the minority Orthodox community and is an important landmark in Pristina. Next, visit Kosovo's Scanderbeg Square, named after a medieval Albanian who fought against Ottoman forces. At the Ethnographic Museum, find out how life used to be for Kosovans. At the end of the tour, return to the original meeting point in Skopje.
IncludesGuide Transportation Entrance fees
- • Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts • Please bring your passport