My Guide Website?
From Sithonia: Private 4x4 Off-Road Safari in Halkidiki3 Reviews
Embark on a private day trip from Sithonia in state-of-the-art 4x4 SUV vehicles with your own private driver and guide. Venture off-road to Nikiti, Vourvourou, Parthenonas, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Skopje: Vodno Mountain and Matka Canyon Tour
- Chalkidiki: Blue Lagoon & Ammouliani Island Cruise & Lunch
- From Athens: Mt. Olympus National Park Guided Day Tour
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Skopje: Pristina and Prizren Private Sightseeing Tour
- Experience the thrill and adrenaline of riding off-road in a 4-wheel drive SUV
- Discover the ancient tree of Itamos and the reach the highest point of Sithonia
- Access non-touristic places in Halkidiki that you can’t reach by normal car
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from locals themselves
- Get an authentic taste of local flavors during a lunch stop at a Greek tavern
DescriptionGet an authentic taste of an off-road adventure during this private 4x4 SUV tour from Sithonia to Nikiti, Vourvourou, Parthenonas, and other spots that can’t be accessed via normal rental cars. Get an inside look at some of the most amazing places of Halkidiki that only the locals know. The adventure starts in the morning in front of your hotel. Meet your private local tour guide, get a pre-trip introduction to the tour, then set out for the first stop on the itinerary, the old village of Nikiti. At Nikiti, find one of the oldest temples in the area and learn the history of the area while tasting local products from farmers. Afterward, see the east coast of Sithonia at the village of Vourvourou and admire the view of the Athos Peninsula. Then, venture off-road to a prehistoric place 725-meters high at the ancient tree of Itamos. From there, maneuver up to the highest point of Sithonia at 1,000-meters high. Reach the perfect spot to see all three peninsulas at the same time along with some north Aegean Islands. Next, follow an uncharted path through a pine forest to the west side of Sithonia and see the traditional village of Parthenonas. Climb down to the west coast and reach the last stop of the tour, a Greek family tavern in front of the sea. Sit down and enjoy a local lunch (costs not included), then journey back to your hotel by traveling along the west coastline.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 4WD SUV tour Local tour guide Bottled water Stop for lunch
- This tour will take place rain or shine