My Guide Website?
From Neos Marmaras: West Sithonia Islands and Coves Cruise13 Reviews
Sail to the waters between Sithonia and Kassandra on this cruise from Neos Marmaras. See Halkidiki islands and secluded coves, swim, snorkel or SUP in turquoise water, and relax on the beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in nature on a relaxing yacht tour through Halkidiki Paradise
- Sail across the crystal-clear blue waters of the Toroneos gulf & Aegean Sea
- Discover the varied and colorful marine life of Kelyfos Island as you snorkel
- Explore the islands, secret coves and beaches of Halkidiki from our yacht
- Soak up some rays as you relax on the sandy beaches of Kamenos or Diaporti
DescriptionSail across the turquoise sea of the Aegean on a sailing yacht from Neos Marmaras. Enjoy free time to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters and marvel at the marine life surrounding the islands and shore at Kelyfos Island. After boarding your yacht in Neos Marmaras, head to Kelyfos, also known as Helonais. Admire the rocky bottom of the Aegean and snorkel with the colourful marine life. Next, tour the secret coves south of Neos Marmaras and stop at Kamenos for a swim or snorkel, one of the most scenic beaches of Halkidiki. If there is enough time, depending on the weather and your group's preferences, a stop at Gerochristos Island and Diaporti Beach to relax on the sand and swim in the refreshing water. Onboard we offer plenty of drinking water and coffee or tea We recommend bringing with you, some fruits, sandwiches, and any beverages you would like to have. You are welcome to use our plates, glasses etc. And our refrigirator. Just ask the captain if you need anything. We do not sell food or drinks onboard. The itinerary may change due to the weather or if the group prefers to do something else.
IncludesSailing boat tour Marina fees All local Taxes & VAT Fuel Professional skipper Drinking Water Coffee Tea Free use of our Snorkelling equipment Free use of our SuP
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- All boats have a maximum capacity of up to 10-11 guests and are fitted with a toilet, hot water, a fully-equipped kitchen, safety equipment, a radio CD/USB MP3 player, a Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), and a stand-up paddle.
- One cabin is at guests' disposal to store your stuff, change clothes and for the kids to rest etc.
- The itinerary may change due to the weather