My Guide Website?
Europe: Eurail Global Mobile Pass for 33 Countries19 Reviews
Travel by train across 33 countries in Europe with an all-in-one Eurail Global Mobile pass. Choose from different options to suit your travel requirements and access your tickets straight from a mobile app.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel extensively to the destination of your choice.
- Unlimited coverage across Europe. With the Eurail pass, travel on the national rail networks of 33 European countries.
- Discounts on ferries, hotels, city cards & many more
- Child under 12 yrs travel free if accompanied by an adult. Max 2 children free.
- The mobile pass is a paperless ticket that can be added instantly to a phone. Add it straight to the Eurail / Rail planner app
DescriptionThere are two types of Eurail Mobile Pass: Continuous and Flexi, with an option ranging from 4 days within a month to 3 months consecutive pass. With the Eurail pass, travel on the national rail networks of 33 European countries (Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Wales). You can board most of the trains by showing the pass, however, there are a few exceptions where a reservation is needed before you board. Everything on one app Once you purchase the Eurail mobile pass, you will get a confirmation number. You need to download the Rail Planner app and enter your confirmation number to download the pass. Plan your journey, keep track of your trips and show mobile tickets straight from your device with a mobile Pass on the Rail Planner app. Eurail pass allows children between the ages of 4-11 to travel free when accompanied by an adult, except wherever reservation fee is mandatory. Up to two children can travel with one adult. For example, when two adults are traveling, they can take four children with them. If more than two children are traveling with one adult, a separate Youth Pass needs to be purchased for the additional child. A child travelling with someone who has a Senior Pass or a Youth Pass is not eligible to travel for free. They must purchase a Child Pass. Benefits of Eurail Global Pass - Access unlimited train rides to visit over 40,000 destinations across 33 countries in Europe. - Option of consecutive or flexible passes. - Pass validity upto 11 months from the date of issuance. - No need for preselecting a start date until you travel. - Children under 12 yrs travel free with an adult (max. 2 kids) - Numerous discounts on services like sightseeing bus, ferry, hostels, food and many more with a Global pass. - Cheaper than buying single travel ticket.
IncludesEurail pass (valid up to 11 months from the date of issuance of the pass)
- Entering your name as per passport, date of birth & email id is a must to issue the Eurail Mobile passes. It is mandatory to have a mobile with internet connection to download the pass while travelling. It is mandatory to carry passport while travelling. After booking, an email confirmation number is sent to you which is the Eurail pass confirmation number(not the GetYourGuide confirmation), then follow the instructions to load the mobile pass on the Rail Planner App. In the event of cancellation, it is mandatory to deactivate your pass if you have activated it in the Rail Planner App, before sending in a cancellation request via getyourguide. You can board most of the trains by showing the pass, however, there are a few exceptions where a reservation is needed before you board. High speed & premiere trains require compulsory reservations. Check before boarding the train. Pass validity up to 11 months from the date of issuance of the pass.