My Guide Website?
Dion-Olympus Private Tour from Thessaloniki1 Reviews
Visit Dion or Dio, a village located at the foot of Mount Olympus and in the municipality of Dio-Olympos. It is best known for its ancient Macedonian sanctuary of Zeus and city, visible in the archaeological park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark to the footsteps of Mt. Olympus
- Visit the Ancient site of Dion
- Enjoy an easy going, family-friendly tour that departs from Thessaloniki
DescriptionThe Dion-Olympos tour will take you to the footsteps of Mt. Olympos; also known as the “Home of Gods”. First visit the ancient site of Dion, where the mythical Gods were worshiped. You will then have time for an optional lunch break. Later on, you will arrive in the village of Litochoro, where you will take a light walk. Enjoy a chance to breathe the fresh mountain air and admire the natural beauty, whilst walking through unspoiled forest of the Ainipeas Valley. Returning to Litochoro, you will have time to enjoy Greek coffee and visit the picturesque village. Early in the evening, you will return to Thessaloniki.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned coach Expert guide
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel upon booking
- Extra charges may apply at the time of booking for customers' pick-up if their hotels are located outside Thessaloniki City