My Guide Website?
Chalkidiki: Scuba Diving for Beginners in Kassandra51 Reviews
Enter a new world and come closer to the sea fauna and flora during an introductory program to Scuba Diving. Learn basic rules and practice essential diving skills in the shallows, before going on a guided underwater adventure with your PADI instructor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater
- Experience the Mediterranean sea life
- Practice new skills and learn about the equipment
- Enjoy a personalized training approach
DescriptionDuring the 3-hour class, learn the basic rules about scuba equipment and practice essential diving skills in the shallows, before going on a unique, guided, and safe underwater adventure with your PADI instructor. Get the experience of personalized training as you dive in small groups of 3 students or fewer. Progress at your own pace while you meet new friends. The dive site is selected for its ideal conditions for beginners and abundant sea life. The area is well known for its crystal clear water assuring excellent visibility, the absence of currents and of dangerous species and the easy access to a multitude of dive sites. See all the typical marine life in the Mediterranean sea: octopuses, sea anemones, starfishes, moray eels, sea slugs (nudibranchs), and a lot of fish varieties swimming around you. The program is aimed at beginners, so no license or previous experience is needed. All diving equipment is provided. Participants must be at least 10 years old which makes it an experience suitable for the whole family. Furthermore, once you realize that you want to become PADI certified, you will have already done the first step. The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program can be credited towards your PADI Open Water Diver course, the world's most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
IncludesFull diving equipment Transfer from any hotel in Kassandra to the dive site and back
- All scuba diving equipment is properly sanitized regularly
- Participants must be in good general health condition. An online medical questionnaire is given to you before your activity. A “yes” response to any question doesn't necessarily disqualify you from scuba diving, but it would mean that your participation in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience requires your physician's approval
- Please provide your hotel name/location and your body weight, height, and shoe size during the booking process
- After booking, you will be notified by email of your pick-up details. The pick - up time is subjected to change according to the weather conditions and to our overall schedule.
- A few days before your chosen date, we will send you a link for your online personal registration in PADI, and the e-learning course to complete (duration approx 10 minutes)