My Guide Website?
Abu Dhabi: Professional Photoshoot at Sheikh Zayed Mosque33 Reviews
Explore the splendid Islamic architecture of the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with a professional photographer. Admire the wonders of the mosque’s interior with free photographic coverage on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Macedonia:If youʻre booking your trip to Macedonia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Benefit from the skills of a professional photographer
- Behold the world’s largest hand-woven carpet and chandelier
- Marvel at glass panels studded with Swarovski crystals
- Immerse yourself in Islamic culture and architecture
DescriptionCapture the best memories of your time in Abu Dhabi with a photoshoot at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. After meeting your professional photographer at the meeting point, head to the mosque, where the photographer will capture the best shots of your trip against the most splendid backdrop in the city. Inside the mosque, discover rich floral patterns and calligraphy. Outside, admire Sivec marbles made in Macedonia and Greece. You will also have the opportunity to have your photo taken in front of one of the world’s largest mosque domes. Have your photo taken with the backdrop of the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, or in front of the world's largest marble mosaic floral design. Alternatively, stand in front of the chandelier and glass panels made of Swarovski crystals for a glamorous photo. FInish the photoshoot by admiring the glory of the reflective pools surrounding the mosque. After the mosque visit, move to the Cinnabon Cafe for further refreshments. You will receive the photos from your tour via email the following day.
IncludesProfessional photo shooting coverage during the tour English-speaking Photographer cum guide Cold mineral water 25 to 30 edited photos via Google Drive
- Photos will be shared via email by the day after the tour
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered and must cover their heads at all times
- Please note that it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Islamic festivals